That is how Wyatt sings "Jesus loves me" but not the "normal" way (you know, Jesus loves me this I know.. etc). Oh no, not MY nephew :D He just sings "na na yummy, na na yummy, na na yummy...." I got to spend the night at with the Joylynn, Wyatt and Genevieve Reardons last night. Fun times, I got my homework done mostly but was, unfortunately, about fifteen minutes late. :P Now I'm not working cause I'm switching shifts with a coworker.
And Lauren Hemenway says I'm stupid :P I say she has green hair.
Then we both decided we'd lied so I'm not stupid and she doesn't have green hair.... but... if that's the case... what color IS that??????
6 comments:
Lauren's hair? Hmm... that's a tough one. It's not the color of my hair, that's for sure.
I want to hear Wyatt sing!!
I want to see Lauren's hair AND hear Wyatt sing! Cherise can take a picture, and Alyssa can record!
you have an "I <3 my maggot" shirt!! when did you get that? It is amazing, and I love it.
and "<3" is a heart.
Lyssa,
I started a blog! It's a bit boring right now, but there's a couple of pictures on it.
I made the I heart my maggot shirt with iron on transfer paper you can put in your printer and I saw your blog Jenn! Huzzah for the wagons of bands!
Post a Comment