Thursday, November 17, 2005

tetley's tea and ginger nuts!

Yuuuuuuuuuum! With milk and goodness, mmmm MMMM mmmm MMMM mmmm!

For those who don't know, ginger nuts are cookies. The ones I have are from the Australian pie shop in Burien, WA so they are shipped from Australia but the cookies are also made in New Zealand. I like them a lot :) The pies are alright, they're kinda like pasties but not as good. ;) (I'm gonna get yelled at for that comment, hehehe) They're sort of like pot pies without the veggies... unless you order them with veggies, but even then they aren't the same as pot pies... quite different actually. I suppose you all will have to try them for yourselves. I like them alright.

Next on the "exotic" foods agenda is to introduce Logan (and Brandon and Lindsey) to the wondrous world of PASTIES!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY PASTIES!!! Yum yum yum! Gotta love the fillins! None of that silly gravy, pffft. (hehehe, I'm gonna get yelled at more for calling the great and glorious gravy silly)

1 comment:

WallaWallaDay said...

And it will be completely uncalled for I assure you. Gravy is completely silly! I mean, come on, gra-vy???

Who on earth thought of such a silly thing. "Lets boil meat down until it has no flavor whatsoever and then drink the broth and/or put it back on the meat and/or potatoes!"

Actually, it sounds quite good right now. Huzzah for thanksgiving soon!