Monday, October 03, 2005

Picketing the Storm

I rode my bike home on Sunday in the rain while Hayden walked (don't worry I rode slow and he had an umbrella). Well at one point I had to call Logan and inform him of my momentous occasion. The amazing feat being that I rode onto a curb by popping my front tire up, which I was previously scared to do because I figured bike would just stop once I got to the curb and I wouldn't. Anyway, while I was stopped to talk on the phone (because riding a bicycle while on your cell is like riding your bicycle drunk with one hand on the handle bars and one by your ear) Hayden began marching in circles moving his umbrella up and down chanting, "No more rain, it's a pain, no more rain, it's a pain...."

He also said something funny to Courtney today but I can't remember what it was... so.... there.

3 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Can I borrow Hayden for a week? That kid is so rad.

Pavel Probasco said...

It was good to see you to school.?
Your not the first person who i saw at Sylvania but it is a pleasure seeing you all.

WallaWallaDay said...

So, you've been picketing this storm for quite a while. You do anything else over there?