Saturday, October 01, 2005

Hello Saturday

I have two art projects and a few pages of math to do and a few examples of graphic design to find, fun fun silly willy.

We have a new host/carside manager at Applebees. I was worried that he was going to be a real jerk but so far he's been pretty cool... to me anyway. Some of the other host/carside people have gotten some crap from him. I guess we'll just have to see how this all plays out, he's only been our manager for about a week.

Logan is gone again, sigh, it's hard only seeing him on weekends. It's great when he's here though! I love that boy :) it's tough not being able to schedule things like a normal person but I don't think I'd really wish for him to have a desk job or anything. I know he's supposed to be in the Army right now and I can cope with that :)

No comments: