Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Starting school
Off we go into the wild... dark... abyss of early morning... haha. I was thinking in my head the air force hymn (is it a hymn? It doesn't sound like one) "off we go into the wild blue yonder" and it was all chipper in my head, but I realized that it's not blue yet... Well sort of blueish. Anyway I don't really think early morning is an abyss but I sure do like saying that word. Anyway I gotta go get some snacks to bring to my long day of school then work :P School from 8 - 1:50 an hour on the bus and then work at 4 until about 9:30. :P :P long day, and I'm starting to feel sick :P bad bad bad. Anyway, I'm off it's the second first day of school! :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Right. I know exactly what you mean. Today I was up at five (getting snacks for my long day) And going to the YMCA at 5:30ish. I almost didn't make it there because I was feeling sick. But I got there, did yoga and hopped back on my bike to come here to school. I have one hour until my classes start and then no more breaks until I get off work at 9 tonight. I will have been gone from my house for 16hours.
Post a Comment