Wednesday, September 21, 2005

I may never march in the infantry...

I'm going to be teaching a Sunday school kindergarten class two weekends a month starting this Sunday. I'm really excited, I helped out last Sunday and with the exception of a few things which I already talked to the preschool pastor about, and I'm confidant they can and will be addressed, I loved it. Those kids are awesome, and SO cute and funny! They love to sing the Lord's Army song, it's a fun song. But everytime they sing it I think about the guys who are in the infantry and shooting the artillery. I think someday I may make a slide show or a video or at least draw a picture about it. I think it'd make a cool picture but I'm not sure yet how it'd look... In any case I should be getting next week's lesson in the mail :) Yay! I love kids!

1 comment:

jas said...

I really miss you. I miss having the oppotunity to talk to you when I needed to. I miss the days when you, megs and I would hang out every week and just talk and pray. I miss the times when I didn't feel like I missed everyone so much.