Friday, August 19, 2005

Here I am!! You can stop looking now :)

Greetings from the mountainous regions of the center of our illustrious state! Sorry I haven't updated in about a million YEARS. I had a wonderful Sisters trip with Logan and I learned how to put pictures on my blog! A couple firsts for me I had whilst in the lovely land of Sisters, I road a bike on a trail, had my first real (good) bike fall with pretty bruises and everything, and I backpacked up a mountain and camped there! :D That was super fun! The cute picture of Logan and I was taken in a meadow next to a little stream. That picture is Logan reading his magazine about Vietnam and incase anyone is wary of his attire he is wearing a pair of army issue PT shorts (which I swear were designed in 1982 because they're TINY and they've got the bit that goes up in the sides :P) Anyway, great trip, lotsa fun. Logan is doing well also... except that he ate too much at dinner or something and threw up early this morning :( poor guy. But he says he's ok so I'm not TOO worried, I'll just let him sleep in. Again, sorry guys about disappearing for a while there I'm glad you still love me :)

AND NOW! MINE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF CONGRATULATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MISSED OF LATE!!!

To mine Hayden brother: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're 11 dude!!! WOO! ELEVEN STINKIN YEARS!!


To mine Cameron brother: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're 7!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! YOU'RE HUGE!

And to mine Lita sister:

Happy four days until your wedding!

Happy three days until your wedding!!

Happy two days until your wedding!!!

HAPPY YOUR WEDDING IS TOMORROW!! :D :D :D :D (p.s. five is right out)


and in the general direction of mine friends of whom all banded together to show theirn support for mineself and mine blogging there is much rejoicing.... yaaaaaaaaay........

(Did I mention Logan got me the special edition of Monty Python and the Holy Grail?? :D :D :D)

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

4 comments:

Lyssa said...

Oh and incase anyone was curious but perhaps a bit too frightened of what the answer may be to ask, the "I got you t-shirts" thing was an example of my extreme lack of secret keeping skills. I kind of blurted that out during a lull in a phone conversation with Logan after having kept the secret for a week or so. :)

jas said...

ooooh.... harsh lack of the mention of jasmine's transition into legal adulthood....

happy 18th birthday jasmine?

:( tear.

Lyssa said...

dude dude, harsh lack of noticing that I posted my postness BEFORE said birthday. No tears friend :)

WallaWallaDay said...

You! You silly non-posting person... What classes are you taking this fall?