Friday, July 29, 2005

Logan says I'm silly

just because I'm wearing a tank top, skirt, jeans, an apron and a cowboy hat. Pfft. Silly my foot.

I got you t shirts! .... darn!

7 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

I want to see your amazing outfit. Have mom take a picture or something. She can post it...

WallaWallaDay said...

Oh, and I don't know how to "silly" anything really, so your foot will have to wait.

adam said...

Her foot already is silly. It told me.

SabreMau said...

It needs to be wearing one of Ryan Stiles' shoes to be truly silly.

Lola Bacon said...

You = update!

How are you? How's the Logan? Are you in Sisters? Are you back? How's work? When do you go back to school? Are you still drawing the amazing pictures you do? I miss my friend Alyssa.

jas said...

I miss my friend alyssa as well. come back fair alyssa!

WallaWallaDay said...

I'm thinking just the regular Alyssa should come back. Have you ever been at a fair with Alyssa!?

No, no, fair Alyssa is NOT a good idea.