How is it that I end up talking about really important stuff late at night when it's just time to sleep? It's a silly time to talk, people are extra emotional. And sometimes that makes me sad, I hate to hurt someone I love.... But sometimes you need pain I think... If we didn't hurt then how the crap would we be able to know that God can heal us? And how also would we be able to recognize the power of God or His love for us in that no matter what the matter is, whether it's our fault or it happened to us, He is there to help us and make it right and turn bad things into good. I love God, I love how He works. I don't understand it most of the time but I know that even if it involves pain and heartache it will turn out to be good in the end.
"...To console those who mourn in Zion, to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified..."
Isaiah 61:3
No comments:
Post a Comment