I get to work a double today :) huzzah, I haven't worked a double in..... Ever I think, at least a long time. In any case I'm a little bored sitting here at my computer, it's not like I don't have things to do I just feel bored and a little disappointed at a certain webcomic. :P Megatokyo, I like reading it and it's usually cool but the author has been a bit moody or something anyway he launched into a three week short comic that makes not that much sense and now he's ended it without explaining a bunch of stuff. I guess that's how it goes sometimes and you just sort of take it as it is but sometimes a little (or a lot) of background makes a story that much more interesting ya know? *sigh* anyway I guess I'll go get dressed and off to work. Hey! I get to go on a trip on Saturday! Yay! Fun stuff :D
and then the NEXT week I get to go to WALLA WALLA!!! :D :D :D hooraaaay!!!
2 comments:
I am very glad you are coming to Walla Walla. It needs you... for a while anyway.
:) right. 'Cause if I stayed too long we may just have another torch and pitchfork incident on our hands ;) and those are just messy
Post a Comment