hmmm hmmm hmmm.... I've been hummin and singing a lot lately. I like to sing, I really really like to sing. Sometimes I sing really loud and pretty bad (voice cracking and such) usually when I'm the oldest or only one home :) I make myself laugh when I'm the only one home and I'm singing really loud. I hope when Logan and I get married we live somewhere that I can sing really loud, but if we live in an apartment I'll keep my loud singing strictly confined to the truck :D. I like singing nice too, it's amazing how, for me at least, singing just seems to mean more than talking. Sometimes when I'm praying I'll sing the words, sort of like a joyful noise :) it's awesome. I loooooove singing! I loooooove to sing to God the best, He understands what it means. When I sing for other people unless I tell them how much it means they have no idea that I'm not just singing, I'm pouring out my heart. *sigh* maybe that's why I like singing to God so much, because it's like I'm giving all of myself. It's like when I'm singing my soul is singing not just my mouth. Just thinking about praising God and giving myself totally to Him in worship, just letting go.... man, I feel awed and giddy at the same time. I want to dance, I want to skip, I want to sing :)
I love singing.
1 comment:
thanks. I wrote it. :)
Post a Comment