Thursday, March 03, 2005

tired post

:) short note, gotta sleep. I've tried to post on here a coupla times since my last post and it just won't work for me. :P dumb blogger.

Logan is in the field this week, I got to talk to him Monday night but I probably won't be able to talk to him again until Friday :P Hopefully he'll be able to come down Friday night, but he might not be able to make it until Saturday morning. *shrugs* we'll see. I'm really excited. I just wrote him a huuuuuuuuge e-mail because God's been talkin to me all about him and how much He loves him and how He wants Logan to be closer to Him. :) God loves Logan a LOT :D He loves me too, and He loves us :) yay.

Oooookay guys, I'm really tired now and my brain is ceasing to function correctly. Those last few sentences took me a couple minutes. :P I'll tryyyy to post more later.

No comments: