Thursday, February 03, 2005

I'm a Finn and Finns gots sisu

I am impatient.... I understand that Logan has crazy hours sometimes but come on! It's 10:42 can't he be done with work YET??? *sigh* Ah well, it's all good right? ... man! how in the world am I going to last 17 months?! I guess I either learn to trust in the Lord's timing and in the wisdom He's given my father in telling us to wait and the grace that He's given us to humbly submit to Daddy's authority in my life.... or elope. ;) ha ha, we wouldn't elope. We have far too much good sense to run off with Logan expecting to be gone who knows when. Reluctantly leaving me alone, lonely, and more than likely too freaked out to call Mom and Dad. Heh heh, thinking about it amuses me though, it'd be so stupid of us. It's way better to wait, honestly I don't fully believe myself when I say that but I know it's true. :) *sigh* It'll be good. I just have to trust.

It's an odd feeling knowing that there will be tough times ahead and facing those hardships head on. I feel as though I'm standing against a thousand foes and though I haven't the strength, will, or fortitude to defeat them all I know I must and in my heart of hearts I know I can, and I will.

1 comment:

Lola Bacon said...

It is better to wait, you're right about that. Now, I realize I have far far less time to wait than you, but still, I can hardly stand it sometimes, I want to head down to the courthouse and get married right NOW!!! But, the satisfaction of waiting, of obeying, and being able to have the involvement and support of the friends and family you love so much is well worth the crappy task of waiting.