Thursday, January 20, 2005

:) yay visit

the visit was fun. It was AWESOME to see Logan *siiiigh* I love that boy. I love him so much I will marry him! Yes. That sounds good. Next June. Yes, June is good. ;) We went out to eat with his grandpa, then to the aquarium :) then to the PX and his grandpa headed home. Then we went over to the barracks so I could see his bunk, meet his buddies and play mortal combat! Then we went to the tiniest train station EVER and I headed home. I didn't get a window seat :( oh well, good times. Goooood times. I hope he can come down this weekend. We'll see.

1 comment:

Pastor Torch said...

Hi!

Watching your blog may prove interesting.

I am a 40yr old male, married, two daughters, both teens now, and was in the military... I've been down the roads your looking up.

My blog is www.torchseven.blogspot.com

Good luck, Godspeed, and God Bless you both.