Thursday, November 14, 2013

Fantastic fall (part 1)

Well folks, I think we made it. The last few days have chilled us with temps in the 40s and 50s. I think we may have finally left summer behind us! In the last month I admit I despaired a moment or two about never being rid of the 70s. Not that I mind a lovely sunny day it's just... I love a good fire in the fireplace!

So, either way we are now firmly into autumn and well on our way to winter. Free of the stifling humidity I can now embrace Virginia and its beauty with good cheer. We have basked in the beautiful colors and sunny days we've been blessed with here and I am all about enjoying a chilly, blustery day from the comfort of my couch curled up with a blanket and a magazine or ipad. By the crackling and blissfully warm fire, preferably.

Between school starting and now we've been busy learning, playing, growing, frolicking, dancing, and just generally being busy. As toddlers and young kids are apt to do ;)


Katie made her first "solo" PB&J sandwich



















Rowan lost another tooth
Rowan reads aloud just about every night

















Katie's preschool had a family day at the pumpkin patch (I sort wish I'd pulled Rowie out of school for it but ah well, 3 kids would have been a bit of a handful by myself there)

My big girl!













Katie was all about the pumpkins this year!
Evie? Not so much.




But they both loved the little bounce pad!
Evie had a bit of a hard time staying up but after a bit she found her "sea legs"

Tongue out for added concentration


















and she's airborne!!




















Katie's "spider face"

The little farm was by far Evelyn's favorite!














Goin' in for a hug



Evie is crazy for animals
Tune in next time for part 2!
Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

I think Evie needs a couple of pygmy goats to share the dog run with Rob. Would that work? I don't know but it seems like she needs more than one animal around to pour out all that affection on.

She's such a love!