Monday, March 18, 2013

Not forgotten...

In case anyone is curious, I haven't forgotten this little blog. It's just that we didn't do much last month then right at the end of the month we got quite busy. We bought a house, moved, and celebrated Katie's 3rd birthday! Here are a few shots I managed to take amid the "chaos" ;)

 Picnic-ing in the empty new house

 Lucky Evie studies her quite large slice of pizza 
(Aunty was quite generous!)

 A few inches of the white stuff makes a new yard even more exciting!

 Rowan helping paint his room

 Thank you Dad for getting new swings!

 Silly Evie didn't want to come and play this day, she just sat herself in the grass and smiled.

 So Mama sat down and cuddled 
(Photo a la Katie)

 Snack time at the favorite window 
(there is a bird feeder out there with many colorful customers a day)

 Meals are much nicer with furniture

 The birthday decor

 Good morning little Miss 3!


 Evie thinks it's pretty hilarious to wear Mom's boots

 Crazy games with cousins and friends in the basement

 Sassy girl and her cake 
(she picked it out all by herself!)

 Buddies

 Gifts!!

 The next day a very grown up three year old Katie shows off her multitasking

Checking out all the nooks and crannies of the new house one at a time.

Finally, this one is from today. I got the girls new dresses for Easter and we had a fashion show. Long sleeves and socks/leg warmers were just for the chilly weather today. We're hoping for a bit of a warm up before Easter... we'll see I guess.

Well, there you go. A quick update. Hopefully I can get my feet under me soon and show you all more pictures of our adventures. I hope February found you in good health and good cheer and that March is more of the same.

God bless you!

2 comments:

Reese said...

Aw those dresses are super sweet.

And I can't tell you how much I need to get to your new house and bring the kiddos to play!!! Sigh... We'll make it happen.

Thanks for posting.

mommarazzi said...

Your kids are getting so big! I guess you've heard that a time or two.

Dad and I are so excited to get to see your new place too. If only he was retirement age already... We'll make it happen as well.

I can't believe it took me so long to notice this new post!