In an unfortunate accident the other morning poor Katie got her finger shut in the front door. It's doing alright but it's been quite a chore keeping it bandaged. I think we're going to have to get some of that liquid bandage stuff even though it's not nearly as cute as Hello Kitty.
In much better and more exciting news Evie has now had her first solid food! After a week or so of her flinging her arms at our mugs if we drank our tea while holding her and staring down our meals when she was too far to attempt a taste we decided she maaay be ready to give it a try.
It was as if she's always eaten it! I thought I'd made too much but she finished off the lot of it and was still hungry! I don't think we'll have any trouble with this one and mealtime ;)
(excuse my silly baby talk... I was talking to my baby after all ;))
2 comments:
Wow she's ready for steak and potatoes!
Good job with eating there honey girl.
She is soooo adorable. Kiss Katie's boo-boo for me. Poor sweetie ;_0(
thanks for sharing katie's awesome photos and evie's mad eating skills! :)
that liquid bandage stuff works so well, but i think it is stinky, so i'm sure a hello kitty bandaid over top would keep that cute girl happy and cover up the weird smell.
you are such a good mama! give each of your adorables a hug for us.
Post a Comment