Monday, February 21, 2011

Wonderful Weekend & Crazy Cute Kids

Logan took me to the Oregon coast for a couple days for Valentine's Day and also for our first real alone time since he's gotten back . It was lovely! A bit wild, wet, and windy but that's what we love about the coast :) Here are a few pictures in no particular order.

The view to the north from our little lawn at the hotel

A deceptively calm tide pool near
Yaquina Bay lighthouse, it was VERY windy that day!




Fishing Rock State Park

Extremely windy day at Yaquina Bay, Logan was standing up pretty well but I was nearly knocked over a couple times and almost lost my hat! In hindsight I probably should have left the hat in the car.

Near Fishing Rock



In other news...
Rowan got a new big boy bed!!!
I'm working on a quilt for it with stripes, spots, stars, sharks, and tanks! Lots of colors and patterns. Fitting for our nutty little guy :)


He's certainly getting big. Since Logan has been home he's gotten a lot braver on his bike too. Even going out and doing "whips"





Lil Miss Katie is still small but is getting better at walking every day!
She'll be 1 on March 12th



Well, that's all for now. To see what my kids were up to while Logan and I were getting blown about at the coast tune into my Mom's blog and look for "Munchkinland & Valentine's Day" (the link is over there on the right)

Now I'm going to see what my boys are up to outside, there's a whole lot of giggling going on out there! ;)

1 comment:

mommarazzi said...

Hurray for keeping your heads and your hats on them!

I'm glad you posted those videos of the kids. It's great to see how much more Katie is walking. Pretty soon she won't be dropping to her knees to crawl at all.

They are both growing so fast. You guys are doing an awesome job of nurturing their interests.

Saw some CUTE things at Target again today. Didn't buy anything this time but was sooooo hard not to.