So, I've finally gotten through all my vacation pictures and have narrowed them down to a mere 400 that I will put into two photos albums. I'm not sure yet if that's still too many but it's less than half of what I started with. We'll see I guess...
Anyway, I picked a small sample of our fantastic adventure :) The three photos that have all four of us in them and a few others just for fun!
Left: What most of the west looked like, beautiful! :)
Right: My 3 brothers, 4 sisters, me, and my nephew Henry (not looking)
(I kinda wish we could have stayed there longer, Rowan really liked it)
Right:What Logan looked like through most of the west ;)
Left: Katie showing off her chewing talents much to the amusement of Lindsey :)
Right: Rowan being sweet, watching TV in a hotel in Boise, ID with his arm "around" Logan's shoulders
Maybe I'll be able to choose a few more and make another trip post later. Hopefully under a month this time ;)
1 comment:
You're doing great to get your blog updated at all! You are a trooper Mom!
Hurray for your photos and we'll surely try to be a bit of a support whenever we can.
Post a Comment