Tuesday, October 06, 2009

New camera Part 3

I feel like this "new camera" series is taking too long so I'm just going to pack this post full of photos from La Grande and call it good. It was a great sort of inaugural week for the new camera and we took a lot of great pics! It was hard to choose just some but I did it :) Here is part 3 "La Grande" it was super fun, if only our big guys could have been there too. Ah well, we had our little guys and they kept us pretty busy :)

Hanging out






















Playing with toys

He's telling me there's a "ball" on the block.
He says ball like a kiwi :)





and outside!







In the backyard

and at the park























Even Henry got in on the action ;)


Rowan adored his baby cousin! Kisses all around!




After a wonderful week of playing and hanging it was time to hit the road again.

This time Rowan knew how to handle the drive ;)

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I just was looking through all these pictures in my September folder and thought "There are some great photos here. I wonder when Alyssa is going to do another installment of her camera saga?" And..... Voila! I clicked on your blog and there it was... so remarkably wonderful!

Great pictures... but you should have included your mahvelous artwork as well. Your road trip poster was great!

Thanks for the update. Cute kids.

Reese said...

Yay! That was fun. I'm excited for Henry to be bigger so there will be more action shots with him, Rowan and another little one! =)