The morning after, we're happy because we did not stay for drinking and dancing.
I think we were asleep by 11 :)
I think we were asleep by 11 :)
Later one of Rowan's faaavorite people "me" (Cameron) let Rowan play with the hose too. He's a good uncle :)
These pictures are from earlier in July, I don't remember exactly when but they're good ones!
A pretty good summary of how Rowan spends his time these days :)
So there you go! Pictures!
P.S. Happy birthday month to my brothers!!! I will remember you all in person and maybe on the phone and maybe on facebook but I fear perhaps not on here so I say late to one and in advance to two, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
P.P.S. Happy birthday month to Simon and Danika too! Yay August babies!!
P.P.S. Happy birthday month to Simon and Danika too! Yay August babies!!
2 comments:
where did the fish come from? i love it! ...and that rowan is concerned with its hunger.
sad about no photos of you all glammed up, but i am sure you were stunning all the same. hope it was a great night out.
thanks for the FB message--i know how things can be and i was just glad to see a picture of you in your dress, wherever it might have been on the web. you looked lovely!
Post a Comment