Sunday, April 19, 2009

grubby little guy

One of Rowan's favorite activities is playing outside. Here in Sisters he's got great opportunities for newer and higher levels of outdoor play than he gets at home. Including, but not limited to;

sitting in the dust and gravel throwing rocks,

investigating horsey... piles in the pasture,

and sitting in the dirt... and around the dirt... and under the dirt ;)

I suppose he can manage the last one at home but I just wanted to include this picture of his face during the super fun dirt bath. He's just so cute!


Inevitably he finds his way to a "splashy" bath, which he thoroughly enjoys!
He also likes his new towel from Gremmy and Goddy.


I guess half the fun of getting dirty is getting clean again.

4 comments:

mommarazzi said...

To quote Wyatt...."I love that boy!"

mommarazzi said...

I just have to look at these pictures every day. Hayden put the picture of the dirty face as the wallpaper on the computer so I get to see him up close whenever I want to.

mommarazzi said...

I miss that boy.

Reese said...

I miss Rowan too! I had to come here and watch his laughing video. :)