I noticed that I didn't get any pictures of Rowan's Gremmy into that last post. While part of that reason has to do with card reading and networked computers, and brothers who pirate the internet away from certain boxes to play certain GAMES... the larger reason is that on this last trip the Gremmy was quite elusive as far as the camera was concerned. I do have a photo of her from our game night... but I fear reprisal. You gotta be careful when your mother-in-law has a blog and a camera too ya know ;)
Choosing the safer than sorry route I'm just going to show you at least that she was with us. Here we are sending her off to visit her parents in Anacortes. (She's up at the ticket counter.) Rowan was the perfect gentleman and helped her with her bag.

Until that is he needed a little help himself.
Then his dad lent him a hand ;)

Speaking of that dad guy...
I think we can safely call Rowan "Chip"


we don't always get to see the cute side of that "ol' block" through all the tough and gruff but it's there :)
2 comments:
I think the wives, mums and mother-in-laws are allowed to see cute when they look at certain people whereas certain other people need see a force to be reckoned with.
We are proud of all your many facets, Logan.
Ok, now I'm scared. Did I look that goofy in the photo? Did we even have a game night? I may need to commandeer your camera to make sure you're not messing with my mind. Just as well I love you so much!!
Post a Comment