we're off on the adventure of a lifetime! Parenthood.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
He's a busy boy
As grumpy as I am that I can't be with Logan I can't help but smile and be happy when I watch Rowan running around here. He sure keeps everyone on their toes :) he really doesn't stop for much more than to eat and that's just because he's strapped in the highchair.
He's a busy, busy, sweet, cute, sweetie little boy :)
So the weather may be kinda crappy but at least Rowan is cute :D
He is so fun. I know you'd rather be back home but we are enjoying having you two here. Hopefully we aren't adding to your stress with all our business.
2 comments:
He is so fun. I know you'd rather be back home but we are enjoying having you two here. Hopefully we aren't adding to your stress with all our business.
These photos are wonderful
Post a Comment