Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Christmas tree adventure

On Monday night Logan got off a bit early so we decided to take advantage of his availability and go cut down a Christmas tree! I've been trying to get some pictures on here but our wireless router has been acting up :P But I've got them on here now! So here you go. A taste of our damp, kinda cold, kinda dark tree safari.

da boys



Mommy and Rowan in front of the "one"

As Logan was tying the tree down Rowan was trying his best to climb into the driver's seat.

Through rain and cold and dark of evening we made it!
Here is our tree all set up and beautiful!


Rowan likes it too. Even if it is a bit... leany.

2 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Rowan is a bit leany too!

Simon and I miss you guys! I'm glad we'll get to stay in Portland for Christmas this year.

mommarazzi said...

I love it!!! I'm so glad you get to have a tree adventure with the whole family.

I can't wait to take pictures of Rowie here by our tree.