I called the advice nurse at madigan and she directed me to a walk-in clinic in Lacey because there weren't any walk-in appointments at our regular doctor. The clinic was nice, everyone was helpful and we were seen quickly. Rowan had a temp of 102 when we got there and when the doctor looked in his ears she discovered that he has a double ear infection. So now he's on a low dose amoxocilin for the next ten days which he likes :) I think it's berry flavored.
He's doing pretty well considering his ailment. He's playing toys and crawling around. The only signs today that he isn't 100% are a warm forehead and a bit more fussiness and sleepiness than normal. He woke up at 7 this morning then took a nap at 8:30 until about 10:40 (normally his morning nap is about 45 minutes) I'm glad that he isn't totally miserable. I hope he's all better soon.
2 comments:
How colorful those jammies are!
He kinda looks like that Panda guy. A little bit fluffy.
How is the little guy doing now? Those ear infections are miserable.
Post a Comment