Hilarious! Judah (who will be a year on Sunday) has 3 of his 4 top front teeth. He is missing his left front...it looks so funny. It is budding though, shouldn't be much longer. Great pic.
I've never seen a kid's teeth grow in like that! That's hilarious :) So cute, though. Come see me next time you are down. I have a long summer break and I would love to hang out with you now that I am not so busy :)
6 comments:
THATS SOOOO CUTE!!! I can't wait to come up tomorrow!!! (no matter what offer I get I'm not staying at a friends house this time :)
He does have baby hippo teeth on top. Hip hip hurray!
Cute! And they don't really look like fangs...
Kinda too bad, I thought it was cool when you had fangs.
HipHopapottamus!
Hilarious! Judah (who will be a year on Sunday) has 3 of his 4 top front teeth. He is missing his left front...it looks so funny. It is budding though, shouldn't be much longer. Great pic.
I've never seen a kid's teeth grow in like that! That's hilarious :) So cute, though. Come see me next time you are down. I have a long summer break and I would love to hang out with you now that I am not so busy :)
Post a Comment