Tuesday, May 20, 2008

better late than never

As promised though a day later than expected, here are some pictures! This is a small sample of the many pictures I took on Rowan's exersaucer backyard extravaganza!!

I still can't get a good picture of those top teeth but those bottom two are so darn cute I don't really mind.
How could you really? He's just so darn cute!



Does he have his dad's eyebrows or what? I love that studying look.



Master over all he sees the prince surveys his domain.



I love this picture! Rowan and the tree have the same slant :)



I titled this one sweet boy because when I first saw it big
on the computer I said, "Aaawww sweet boy!"

For anyone who didn't have the time or patience to get all the way through my previous mound o' text post devoid of any pictures to help you along ;) Rowan's latest "stats" from his six month check up are that he is 21lbs 3ozs and 28 inches tall. He ran a bit of a fever the night of his appointment because of his vaccinations and one of the shot sites was just a bit red and swollen.

Everything is fine now and apart from a little bump on the head from hitting the corner of the ottoman he's fit as a fiddle :D Thanks for all your love and prayers I hope we get a chance to see everyone soon.

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

How can you stand so much cute?!

Lola Bacon said...

Rowan is HUGE! Simon is big for his age (9 months) and he's almost 20 1/2 pounds and 30 1/2 inches.

What a cute big guy!

Courtenzia said...

I LOVE X3 those pictures!