
These are from the last month or so with our new fantastic camera.


Incase anyone is curious Logan and Rowan are in a barn in this picture.

Those Godsiff men aren't the most photogenic bunch are they?

Well except for the little one ;)

cutey little guy
4 comments:
in that last picture he is cabbage patch cute. not that he isn't always, but that charming little smile brings joy to my heart.
we love you all much and miss you!
I love that first picture. Is he still gnawing on everything in sight? I miss you guys. It seems like you haven't been here in months :( Come back. I need my Rowan fix.
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Goodness he is getting so big! He is such a little doll! I hope you are doing well. It was so great to finally meet you! I will pray for you and Rowan as well as Logan's safe and speedy return.
Kiss your little cutie for me!
Post a Comment