we're off on the adventure of a lifetime! Parenthood.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Hooray! Pictures!
Alrighty guys here's the picture laden post :) It's gonna be too hard to try and line text up with all these photos so I'll just give you a run down and let you sort it out. We've had a fun 2008 so far Rowan has gotten cuter everyday and so too it seems has everyone else around him ;) Logan is a phenomenal dad and even though he sometime has to work more hours than he'd like forcing me to make do, I couldn't do it without him.
Enjoy this randomly arranged collection of cute pictures of Rowan or with Rowan
...and Hans Von Blitzkrieg... the German snofficer (snow + officer)
4 comments:
I was thinking that German snofficer looked more like me... ?
I hope the greats are enjoying that boy. He is a great one himself.
Cherise looks like Logan?! That baby has the best of both families in the looks department. Way for you two.
please tell rowan his godfolks miss him so much! thanks for the photos. :)
Post a Comment