Thursday, January 31, 2008

You can fly!




You just need to think
of happy things. Thoughts of converse shoes, joyful times with brothers or kittens and green pens.

Or that time you talked to Kiel on the phone and Micah and I wailed and screamed for the pope or cute little babies.

Think of the golden lanes, a victorious Hayden atop a slide, and pretty purple flowers.
You can find a happy thought I know it.






This post is for my sister Cherise and her sore knee.
No more sad eyes Stuie.

4 comments:

Kiel W. said...

An artistic and a poetic knack!

Love the photos. A very spiffy blog change.

As an aside, I think that is the first time I've heard my name and the Pope mentioned in the same sentence!

WallaWallaDay said...

Oh! That's SO nice!
Thank you! That made me smile a lot!

:)

WallaWallaDay said...

Do you have any nice new pictures of Rowlie?

Lola Bacon said...

Alyssa! I'm so glad Simon and I got to hang out with you and Rowan this week. It's so great to talk with other mommies.