Monday, January 14, 2008
Just look at them cheeks!
pictures pictures pictures! I'm not very good at self photography yet so I don't look best in most shots but Rowan is a freaking cutie! A big one at that too, on Friday at his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 14lbs 12ozs and measured 24 inches. He's in the 90th percentile in weight and the 75th in height :) He did pretty good with the shots he had to get, I was definitely more nervous while waiting for the nurse to get ready than he was. We both handled the actual shots better than I was expecting and he recovered faster than I thought he would also. He is all better now and didn't even get the low grade fever they said he might. So without further ado here are a small gaggle of photos of my big little guy :D







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
He is sooooo cute in all those pictures! My favorite is the last one for some reason.
We get to see him soon. yay!
I gave you the shirt that you were wearing in 2, count 'em, TWO pictures!
Rowan is super adorable! I can't wait till you get here!
I'd have to say that my favorite picture is the one with you and Rowan with the tree in the background.
ok...um, the title of this particular post is kinda sorta...awkward if you think about it.
Our babies have the same chin! Your baby weighs more than mine by a few ounces, funny! Hooray for baby chubs.
I think he looks like Cherise in the second picture! It's in the eyes.
love the cowboy shirt with the pearly buttons. he is great! and SO big.
love from the overstreet 2 to the godsiff 3.
I was so glad to see you and meet Rowan over the break! Thanks for stopping by. He is really sweet.
Post a Comment