Well it's been a week and we're doin good. Rowan is doing good. Having a great time eating, sleeping and messing his diapers :) Yesterday he got his first taste of the internet hanging out with Dad. I don't think he could actually see that far but he sure looked cute in the outfit that Logan picked out.

aren't they a cute couple?
4 comments:
I have a few pics like that too...he is very cute! And you have a beautifully handsome boy! Congrats!
This is still an awesome picture do me. O-sa you have indeed done very well. First you got that great guy of yours now you've a great little guy to. I am so proud of you! You are my hero. I love you!
Aalysssa!
I'm so happy to see!
..um, you.
I meant happy to see you.
But that mistake was worth not not passing up.
Anyhow, take good care of those boys. I will be there in a few days.
love.
photos are up on our website and our flickr site (which you can get to through our website).
hope your time in portland was great!
love that boy!
Post a Comment