Wednesday, November 28, 2007

my big little guy















He's so big now! The picture on top was taken on Rowan's first day home wearing his cute dinosaur jammies they were a bit big on him but fit pretty good. I took the other picture yesterday and he's really filling that outfit out.
The little feet are actually full of feet now :)

I know he's growing steadily but to me he seems to stay one size for a while and then he's all the sudden a half pound heavier. It's happened twice that I've been carrying him and realized that he feels heavier and looks bigger to me. When I look at his face he seems like a big guy but yesterday we were lounging around watching TV (well... I was watching TV and Rowan was sleeping) and Rowan's hand was laying on mine and I was struck with how tiny he still is. I love him this size and of course I know he'll grow, probably faster than I think he will, and I think when he is bigger I will love him that size. I'm just trying to enjoy each phase while he's in it. I have to say though I can't WAIT until he smiles :) He's more adorable than I ever imagined he'd be right now I think he'll be ridiculously amazingly cute when he starts smiling.

3 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

He is looking so different! And I only saw him a week ago! Way to grow!

What are your Portland Christmas plans?

loverstreet said...

happy four weeks sweet boy!
he looks like a totally different kid the way his cheeks have filled out. i can't wait to hold him again. :)
pretty soon his little feet will be filling out his first pair of tevas!
love all three of you!
-brandon & lindsey

Trail Troll said...

What a cool site, Rowan is adorable, nice job you too, you should be proud. Logan I hope you will be home for a while. I will definately keep checking in on you guys. Congratulations from Monika and I