Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out until right before I left today and the pavilion was inbetween things so there are tables up and also at some point yesterday I think the light sheer fabric that you see hanging down between the map and the screen was stapled above the screen. I don't know if it was in the way or if the wind knocked it off, it may have even been the older kids, oh well. Check it out.
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Camp
This week I have been blessed to be able to go out to Solid Rock Camp in Tenino, WA with my church. I've been hanging out with the day campers and havin a blast. Not being in charge of anything and most of the time not even really knowing what's going on I almost feel like an extra wheel but my heart is really just to be there and available to help with whatever so it's been good. It's been a major blessing in my life right now, being able to get some exercise and hang out with cool people and just being part of a camp is super fun. I took a couple pictures of where my map ended up so you guys could see the final product.


Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out until right before I left today and the pavilion was inbetween things so there are tables up and also at some point yesterday I think the light sheer fabric that you see hanging down between the map and the screen was stapled above the screen. I don't know if it was in the way or if the wind knocked it off, it may have even been the older kids, oh well. Check it out.

Unfortunately I didn't get my camera out until right before I left today and the pavilion was inbetween things so there are tables up and also at some point yesterday I think the light sheer fabric that you see hanging down between the map and the screen was stapled above the screen. I don't know if it was in the way or if the wind knocked it off, it may have even been the older kids, oh well. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That map is so cool. I hope the little kiddoes made their way around to all those important stops on their journey this week.
Post a Comment