New car! yay!

Gas tank on the right ;)

roundy and cute, simple radio and a red button that I like to think would transform my car into a battle robot if the situation called for it. Though a small, cute battle robot won't be very intimidating... oh well, that'll be the enemy's downfall.

Fancy shifter eh? I only almost turned on the windshield wipers instead of shifting a couple times.

More roundy, manual locks, windows and a crazy little handle (the black circle).
There you go! All the pictures I told you I'd post
2 comments:
Holy Wah!!! Nice wheels! It takes me back a few years to my new car. No bells or whistles there either but it was quite a nice one.
Looking forward to taking a spin in your new blue buggy soon.
This is the coolest car to drive. I love it. I need to put gas in the tank to compensate for all the miles I've put on it this past week. Thanks guys for getting such a spiffy little rig.
Post a Comment