Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hooray landscapers!

Guess what! my yard doesn't look ignored!

We had a full house this weekend, Logan's parents and grandparents came to visit as well as Logan's older brother and his wife and our friends from Idaho :D It was all great fun. The guys landscaped our front yard, chopped down trees and put in lights to shine on the apple tree. Meanwhile the girls were busy helping me figure out how best to transform my apartment-like house into more of a home. I love houses with character, especially older ones. Unfortunately mine was built the 80s and to me it looks really boring and blank, the white walls and greyish carpets make me wish we had a lot of money so I could remodel the entire place. Luckily my family and friends are really good at helping me think of colors and game plans that don't envolve winning the lottery. Now I have a gallon of paint and a great starting place for our own extreme home makeover. :D

Sorry there aren't any pictures on this post. Logan took our camera to work so we didn't have it this weekend. Hopefully we'll remember to get it back soon so you all can see the wonderful work everyone did :D it's really great.

2 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I can't wait to see your yard!

You've done such a great job on your paint and decor choices for your bathroom. I'm sure the rest of the house is going to be GORGEOUS!

Jenn Turner said...

so...when did you say you got that camera back? We're waiting :)