Thursday, February 15, 2007

You guys are weird.... I love you :D

As I scrolled through the seemingly endless comments on my last few posts I thought of just how nuts my older siblings are

(Now I know Joylynn didn't comment but I know that if she had there would have been more than a couple of eyebrows raised in utter confusion.)

and I smiled.

I am proud to call you family, you three.
You guys have taught me many things. From the taste of trees to the cheat codes on doom, karate moves and a love of Tenchi Muyo to how to lip sync in ridiculous costumes to great songs and not make the CD player skip when you dance like a fool *sigh* good times. We've spent many an hour confusing the crap out of everyone around us and laughing hysterically at their bewildered faces. And so, in honor of floral fresh fish and Mom's face when she saw the snowman throw hung over the mantel held up by her Finnish glass candle holders as we happily sang Frosty the Snowman here you are...

literally.

8 comments:

WallaWallaDay said...

I forgot about the candle holders!! Ha ha! That was a good one :)

And much love here for the little sister with cowboy boots and impeccable timing! Someday, when you grow up you'll make a great door-to-door salesman - here's hoping for the best!

Perhaps you can break me of the habit of that head-tilt when there is a camera around.

WallaWallaDay said...

I'm like a puppy or something.

Lola Bacon said...

You are making me home sick! Ye olde Hilman High is the only place I've ever felt home sick for, thanks for being my home and family when my biological one didn't work so well.

LPSM said...

At least you are LOOKING at the camera.... Is it odd that I have the same smile plastered to my face even when I'm not looking?

LPSM said...

Yes, it is me and count this as my valient protest to all that is sans me... Or something

LPSM said...

I got Tic-Tac-Toe!!!!!

Deni said...

Hey, I ran into your father-in-law today at the grocery store. He said to box Logans ears for me since he did not accept me as a friend on MySpace!

This is Denise. I lived next door to the Godsiff's in Camp Sherman. I cleaned many many many ouchies that Logan got while being a daredevil on his bike. What a hoot he is! I sure miss him and his smile.

Please say HI to Logan for me and maybe he will be my friend on MySpace :)

Thanks!

Denise Wheeler

Jenn Turner said...

Alyssa, Alyssa! Look at my blog! Can you believe I drew that?