Tuesday, December 05, 2006

More to imagine

I have more decorations up now! (No more than the last time I talked to you Mom, but I haven't talked to everyone since I put them up) Realistic looking garlands around the top of my front door and my kitchen door on the inside with lights, snowflakes and red and green Christmas balls.

I looped another garland along my ceiling between my dining and living rooms that also has lights, snowflakes and a few small Christmas balls. It isn't realistic looking but it does have sparkley bits and I put wonderful green jingle balls on it. Jingle balls are like jingle bells of course, just bigger.

I also found my angel and my little skating penguin. All the decorations I've gotten to far, except the lights around the inside of my front door, are from my parents. Hooray for Mom and Dad! Now I have a jolly holiday house :D Hopefully I'll find the cord that lets me put pictures on my computer soon so that all you guys can see it too.

On a less Christmassy note, I decided yesterday that if I was a vandal then I would paint on a sign by the Shopko down the road. It was a pedestrian crossing sign that said "Watch for" with a picture of that little walking guy and a bicycle. Which I understood to say "watch for bicycles chasing people" (*smirk* obviously, right?). So I figured, should I become a hoodlum, I would paint devil horns and a tail on the bike and scared lines by the man's head. That way the intended warning would be more straightforward. It would also be more obvious that enchanted, unmanned bicycles are dangerous creatures and should be feared.

I would also paint on the arrow tree near the 512 on-ramp right by Denny's in Parkland. The silly thing is on a two lane, two-way road and points left, right and forward which just cracks me up. I guess the guys who paint on the streets were bored or had a bit of extra paint they needed to use up. I would paint another triangle on the bottom to make an arrow pointing backwards and then write the word "ONLY"


hehehe, only...

3 comments:

mommarazzi said...

I can't wait to see your holiday house. Tomorrow! YAY! I have often had hoodlum thoughts too. I wonder if we are related :-o

WallaWallaDay said...

Only! You so funny!

It's like Dad's "Please form two lines" sign experience.

Jenn Turner said...

Do you have a little too much time on your hands? That's the kind of thing I generally come up with when I'm bored...hmmm. Funny, though.