
On this side I painted a side view of Pointe Du Hoc, it's where the 2nd Ranger Battalion scaled cliffs on D-Day to take out enemy artillery.
Here's a little detail of the spiderwebbing or whatever you want to call it. It was probably an accident that I thought looked cool, I'm not quite sure.
I didn't get a good picture of this side, if you guys really want to see it I guess I can get another shot and post it. It's supposed to be New Zealand but the angle is off because the islands were seperate stencils and Stewart island is too big. Logan said it's ok though and that he can tell it's New Zealand.So there, my first attempt at airbrushing. Not all that amazing but I think it looks cool and the design incorporates two big aspects of Logan :)
I like art.
2 comments:
I see them!! That's pretty cool.
Put a couple of those awesome puppy pics you showed me on your blog. You have the BEST dog.
Post a Comment