Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Yay fourth

:) Hey guys, sorry about that silly pity party, (see: south and sad) it happens sometimes. But I'm better, thanks largely due to getting to be here in Sisters for some days hanging out with my Godsiff family (including a soon to be). Just so you know guys, they're best :D I love hanging out with them, especially when Caroline and I get to eat our best friends and get directions from nice landscapers.





I'll have to get a picture of the rest of these cool people at some stage but for now just the girls. Here's Caroline and I riding horses (superfun) you'll probably guess immediately who the photogenic one is eh. *cough* Caroline! *cough* *cough* I was riding Jesse and she was on Misty and all except for Misty being a bit shy we all look sensational!!! Yay us




I'm not sure what we're all doing down here today. Maybe finding a rodeo, maybe seeing fireworks.... if it doesn't storm on us... we'll see.

3 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

dear Alyssa, I don't have your phone number. If you have mine, will you call me? We need to talk about sleeping.

jas said...

I miss you girl. You should give me your address / phone number / call me at 316-688-5011 / all of the above.

WallaWallaDay said...

Alyssa, you should post a new blogishness. What are you doing? Mom says you're going to Portland.