Saturday, July 29, 2006

house house house

This morning Logan and I met up with Tony the inspector and took a good look at what will be our new place, hopefully, in about a month and a week. As long as nothing crazy happens... like rampant moosen...

That particular instance not seeming to be immanent we're in high spirits. Unfortunately blogger is being a butt and I can't get the pictures to load :( sorry guys. I'll try later and if that doesn't work I'll try tomorrow again... and if THAT doesn't work I'll print some out, stand on my balcony and hold them up reeeeally high. I'm sure if you have a good pair of binoculars you could make them up... I mean out, make them out... yeah.

3 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

Wow... house. That's such big news. Way to go!

Jenn Turner said...

I'm glad to know I am not the only one having this problem! I have been trying for the life of me to post some pics and it won't let me. Hopefully, that will change soon...

Congratulations on the house! I want to come to your house for dinner now...hope you don't mind if I invite myself:)

Jenn Turner said...

Hey you! The pics are up and running again...when do we get the privelege of seeing that house of yours?