Sunday, June 04, 2006

Yah church

I went to church called Grace Fellowship this morning, it was really cool. It's a little church down the road that I didn't even know existed until this morning. I found the address online. Unfortunately I won't be back for a couple weeks because of siblings graduating, Kids Camp stuff and Ty and Caroline flying in. In any case I am excited about going back when I can.

I was talking to Logan and the minutes on his phone ran out :( I don't know when I'll get to talk to him next. Maybe later today if he gets a phone, maybe in three weeks... I hope I get to talk to him again today *sigh* we'll see.

HEY! My friend Jasmine is coming to my house today!! :D :D :D yah!! (haha, sometimes I like to use spellcheck even when I spell words wrong purposely, words like yay!!)

1 comment:

Jenn Turner said...

I hope you had fun with Jasmine. It's so much fun to have friends over to your house! I wish I could come...if only you were a smidge closer :)