geez, here's a post... man... :) just kidding. I just haven't thought of anything very exciting to post about. I've just been chillin with the puppy and/or the hubby lately :) fuuuun stuff. Today though Logan didn't come home, he's been put on a 24 hour duty *bleeeeeeh* so that means I have to wait to get him from work until tomorrow morning. Then he can come home and sleep. The up side is that he gets the rest of tomorrow off because of having to work so long AND he gets Friday off because... I can't remember why... for Memorial day I suppose. Though he'll be in Georgia by then. Yup he's off again soon. But it'll be ok I'm meeting people and making friends with the other wives. Anyway, today I kept myself occupied by playing with Mad Max, watching TV/movies (A League of Their Own is GREAT it made me cry) and drawing! Check out my barn :)

This one had the best (most true to life) color, the flash made a couple pictures I took too shiny. It's oil pastel and pencil. The lines are a bit off I think but it's ok it was just a whim to draw a red barn kind of skewed like it was in a children's book or something the sun was a way to sort of balance the layout since the silo is on the other side... yeah I'm an art geek. So what? :P My next picture is going to be AWESOME, I'll have to post a picture of that one too. Tune in next time! Same time... actually it probably won't be the same time... but it will be the same place.... so, SAME PLACE!
STEVE HOLT!
1 comment:
That would be a cool picture framed in barn boards with chicken wire over the front. Kinda from the point of view of the rooster letting folks know that the sun is up.
Post a Comment