Tuesday, April 25, 2006

:( poor bubby, new puppy :)

Logan came home sick yesterday, I felt sad because all I could do was go and buy him lemonlime sodapop (yes those are both words, they're compound words like doghouse and iloveyou) and also be nice to him but mostly I just sat or stood around being perplexed and sad. I wanted to help so badly but you just can't make a throwy-up person be better. So we sat and laid around enjoying our new cable TV service and calling people about puppies. We figure he just needed sleep because he didn't get much the night before last (my fault, I was watching a movie) but he was in bed last night before 8 so that was good and this morning he just felt a bit weak because he obviously didn't eat much yesterday. And he has an important PT test this morning, it's a good thing though that God is our strength when we are weak eh?

About the puppy :D :D :D we're going to get a toy Australian shepherd puppy in the next two weeks, I'm mailing the deposit today. He's a bit more expensive than I ever thought a dog would be but he's less than the $1500 one so that's good. Granted I had never researched getting a dog through a breeder, let alone a rareish one. I guess mini and toy aussies aren't too common. He's supposed to get to be about 12 inches high when he's full grown (I also never thought that I'd get a small dog like that) but I think it's good to get a small dog if you live in an apartment, cooping up a big dog inside is just mean. At least to our little guy it'll be huge ;) I'm super excited. I think we're going to call him Max but we'll have to see when we meet him if the name fits.

This is his mug shot from the website, I'll be sure to post some more pictures once we get him.

but isn't he just the CUTEST thing??? :D

4 comments:

Lola Bacon said...

I don't even like dogs and I think that is cute.

Jenn Turner said...

That is a stinking cute dog! Good choice!

jas said...

see now, you're making me do the high-pitched "aaaawe!" out loud, and no one is around me to hear it - that is one freaking cute dog! How adorable.

WallaWallaDay said...

Okay. I like him a lot. And I think not getting a big dog for an apartment is a good good thing.