Hey guys we got a puppy! He's a toy Australian Shepherd (should be about 12 or 13 inches mature) and we named him Mad Max. His namesake being a character in a series of three Australian movies made in '79, '81 and '85 (respectively) starring Mel Gibson as Mad Max. I've only seen the second, Mad Max the Road Warrior. Which turns out to be, I think, a cute coincidence since the day we got Max he rode with us to Sisters and within about a week or so will ride to Portland and then home to Tacoma a few days after that. He's totally a road warrior, or at least he will be :) At the moment he is crying in his kennel resisting naptime but he's calming down a bit. He's a good puppy.

Here are a couple pictures I took this morning. He's a bit of a hard chap to get a decent picture of, apart from him wiggling and jumping and being all-around adorable the flash makes his eyes look weird and no flash means any movement Mad Max makes becomes a reddish brown blur.

3 comments:
and how :)
Oh my gosh!!!!! He's so cute! I hate dogs, but he is SO cute. I think I'm in love. I want to cuddle.
it's just an emphasis, like, and how nice it IS :) *cheesy old timey movie grin* .... something like that ... I heard someone say it once ...
Post a Comment