I went to Panda Express yesterday with my Mom. It felt like summer.
Outside it was a bit cold but it was sunny so sitting inside by the window I was warm enough to take off my hoodie. Panda is in the place where the market used to be and I don't know why but it still kinda smelled like the old building, of course it's the same building technically, but I'm talking about the market/bibo/torre building, the good ol' days.
The part that made it most like summer was drinking an Arnold Palmer, Panda has the BEST iced tea and sweet lemonade to make my favorite Arnold Palmer in the world. IT'S SOOOO YUMMY! Mmmmmmmmm... summer.
2 comments:
We get this juice called Summer Blend from Safeway, and it is the most deliciuos juice I've ever had. They have spring, fall, and winter blends, too, but summer tastes the best. Yum summer!
Everyone is talking about summer. This morning it was 32 degrees in WW and my friend was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Perhaps, we could compromise and welcome spring?
Post a Comment