Wednesday, January 11, 2006

on a serious note...

I miss my Logan. He hasn't even been gone that long, and I've gotten to hear from him quite a bit considering the circumstances. I think one of the things that makes it hard even though I get to hear from him and talk to him (besides that he's not here with me) is that I never really know when or if I'll get to be in contact with him until he comes home (nevermind that I don't even know for sure when that will be). It's the uncertainty and the complete lack of control and being so in the dark about him. I know he's doing pretty good, I don't know where he is or what he's doing but he says he misses me and he loves me and that he's ok... *sigh* and that's what keeps me going. :) I love him, even if I couldn't hear from him I know I'd keep going it would just be incredible hard. It's tough to explain how it feels, emotionally it's sort of like a cross between a rollercoaster and a cross country race... there are highs and lows and it feels long even though it's not THAT long... but it is.

BUT I know that God is with us, He is good and He's also the only reason that I get through any of this, yay God.

2 comments:

jas said...

indeed. I don't know what it's like, but I am praying for you nonetheless. You guys are blessed to love each other so much.

Lyssa said...

thank you Jas and everyone else who prays for us. I don't know what we'd do without so much prayer covering. It really is encouraging. :)