Monday, January 30, 2006

heh heh... false alarm

hokay... so.

I was mistaken about what I needed to bring to drawing class, as it turns out I only needed to bring in pictures of animal skeletons and muscle systems from the internet or books. So I was actually ahead of the game with my five composite animal skeletons which I was freaking out about this morning because I thought I had less than half of what I needed. Man was that a big relief. Anyway, Jenn you have nothing to be worried about :) drawing class is just fine. Oh and Lita, I have a couple of ideas that I will scan in, this should be fun :D :D :D

loves to everyone!

2 comments:

Jenn Turner said...

shew...it sounded like fun until your blog...I'm relieved that it may be fun after all :)

Jenn Turner said...

Hey there, where's your bug thing? I went to show Joel and I couldn't find it! I was very disappointed :( By the way, are we on for next Wed? I forgot to write it down. I'm so used to email that I spaced the fact that you can't retrieve info from IM's.