I just typed up a darn good post and this stupid computer deleted it FOR NO GOOD REASON!! :P Apparently I started typing before the page was loaded, of course the stupid bloody page took so long to load that I didn't realize it wasn't all the way loaded. grr... Oh well :P
The gist of my lost post was I'm excited for but going to miss my off-to-college friends, I'm taking a couple design classes, a math class, and a typography class this fall at PCC aaaand... I wish I was a national guardsman (guardswoman?) so that I could go help people in the south. But really I don't wish that I was in the National Guard because I'd most likely be off to Iraq for a long long time and I'm kinda sorta planning to get married to someone already in the military so joining would probably be a silly idea. In any case I'd really like to go over there and help keep the peace or rescue people. *sigh* On a good note I heard that they sent a bunch of PJs over there :) yay PJs! (Pararescue Jumpers, they're elite Air Force guys)
5 comments:
I'm glad you explained that last one... I was invisioning crates on trucks full of cute footy (and other) pajamas, to lighten the victims' moods or because they all have been sleeping in the only pair of clothes they have because the rest of their clothing was swept away by the hurricane, and they needed something to wear at night while they washed their only outfit or something...
and also... that wasn't amanda, that was me, she was just still signed in on my computer...
When are you posting a picture of your new bike?
New bike? I want a new bike! Or perhaps just to get my bike out of the basement of that apartment building I used to live in.
Not that I'm getting a bike, but if I was getting a bike, I'd want this one:
Pic 1,Pic 2,Pic 3.
Post a Comment